Oklahoma Food Industry Coupon Redemption Service
In 1964 Oklahoma Grocers Association (OGA) established the Oklahoma Food Industry Coupon Redemption Service (OFICRS). Today we are one of the largest coupon clearinghouses in the nation. OFICRS is a member of the Association of Coupon Professionals.
It’s So Easy – No Need To Sort! Just Bundle and Ship!
One Mailing – One Check!
Counterfeit Coupon Alerts
Please use the links below to view the physical photo files. Each link will be up for a seven-day period.
- Counterfeit Coupons 3-14-23 PART I
- Counterfeit Coupons 3-14-23 PART II
- Counterfeit Coupons 3-15-23 PART I
- Counterfeit Coupons 3-15-23 PART II
- Counterfeit Coupons 3-16-23 PART I
- Counterfeit Coupons 3-16-23 PART II
- Counterfeit Coupons 3-20-23 PART I
- Counterfeit Coupons 3-20-23 PART II
Please use the links below to view the data string files- the spreadsheet will download to your device. Each link will be up for a seven-day period.
- Counterfeit Data 3-14-23 PART I
- Counterfeit Data 3-14-23 PART II
- Counterfeit Data 3-15-23 PART I
- Counterfeit Data 3-15-23 PART II
- Counterfeit Data 3-16-23 PART I
- Counterfeit Data 3-16-23 PART II
- Counterfeit Data 3-20-23 PART I
- Counterfeit Data 3-20-23 PART II
Digital Couponing Is Here!
- Consumers pick their coupons from your website, phone number, or through the electronic method you choose.
- The consumer provides the information so the cashier can access the coupons selected. Coupons are applied automatically.
- A redemption data file is sent to OFICRS for payment.
Reasons To Use Digital Coupons
- Ease of Use
OFICRS eliminates the time consuming and costly chore of sorting, counting, and mailing coupons to scores of manufacturers by a retailer. Often it eliminates volumes of accounting records that the retailer must keep. A retailer will find that time can be more effectively spent managing the total business.
All the retailer must do is simply package and mail their coupons to the OFICRS office and receive a check for the face value of the coupons plus a portion of the handling fee paid by the manufacturers. One mailing – – – one check!!
Many consumers today are looking for a way to save money. Using coupons is one method more and more are finding very useful. Statistics reflect, of the heavy usage coupon shopper, over half will purchase items with better than average gross profit. This is very positive for the retail store. The same statistics also find that the same consumer purchasing a greater percentage of items that are not just your advertised “loss leader” type merchandise.
An experienced, well trained OFICRS staff member is available to assist you in reconciling differences with manufacturers and/or their agents. No additional fees are charged for the service.
For questions, contact the OGA/OFICRS office in Oklahoma City at 405-525-9419 or our Toll-Free Number 800-580-9400, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Counterfeit coupon information is available at the Coupon Information Center(CIC) website.
Click Below for our coupon agreement.
OFICRS Coupon Services Agreement
Click below for our coupon store questionnaire.
OFICRS Coupon Questionnaire Fill In